I taped my sunroof meanwhile with PVC Tape, it is really dry inside now! And you can hardly see the tape, its the same color as the car
Before I taped it, I dried every part I was able to reach manually with cloths, I took some pictures as well, they are not too good becaus I didnt have the good camera along.
I found two rusty brackets where the shield from the front is held, but I cant imagine, they are a big problem at the moment. More interesting were all the screws in the front part, thinking about how to open them to reach the seal without taking the whole roof apart.
bracketl2.jpg [ 39.2 KiB | Visad 3343 gånger ]
bracketr1.jpg [ 21.3 KiB | Visad 3343 gånger ]
Unter this cover there must be the seal somewhere, its the only place I can imagine, which causes the problems, no holes, nothing to see, so I think the age of the seal is the reason.
cornerfrontleft.jpg [ 35.93 KiB | Visad 3343 gånger ]
The drainage is free...ok I see I can only add three pic
to be continued